Each member of our community is committed to using responsible and sustainable practices as a social enterprise.
Our commitment to social enterprise is broken down into 5 key principles:
- Products or services available for sale or in development to generate revenue
- A clear mission to create positive social, environmental or cultural impact
- Initiatives for inclusive community engagement and raising awareness for those impacted by your mission
- Key performance indicators and reporting for your impact goals
- Operating and decision-making structures that prioritize the social enterprise mission
Meet our members
Our community members are working hard to build positive impact and organizations that align strongly with these principles. They can be recognized by our exclusive community commitment badge.